Monday, November 19, 2007

MIA

Wow - where did the last week go? Oh, that's right - busy, busy, busy. We had Little P's pre-school Parent Night, we gave Baby N his first haircut (does this mean I have to think of another, more suitable online name for him? I'll share the new do soon - he hasn't been too cooperative about getting his picture taken.), I had a fun girls night out with some gals in my neighborhood, I got my hair done, and I have been crazy busy with sewing! And we're going out of town tomorrow for Thanksgiving. That means laundry and packing today and tomorrow. And I've got to keep sewing - I'm working on a few bags that I'm going to place on consignment in a boutique in the city where I grew up. Here's a few pics of things I've been working on lately:Aprons, purses, ponytail holders with fabric covered buttons, all which can be found in the shop now. I wasn't going to put the ponytail holders in the shop because there are already so many of them on Etsy, but I had already bought a boatload of buttons for the craft show that I didn't do, so I decided I would put some in anyway. It will probably be a temporary item - like just until I run out of buttons, which may take a while;). Oh, and I'm running a free shipping/$5 international shipping promotion in the the shop until Wednesday on all purchases over $30.

I hope to get back here tomorrow with pics of Baby N's hair, but if I don't....Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

10 comments:

greetingarts said...

Oh, but don't forget to save some of those covered buttons for the next Embroidered Button Swap! :0)

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

lera said...

I have that red house AND the cross stitch fabric! AND, last night I was pondering those ponytail holders. I have the stuff and was thinking who I can make them for (YW at church) because my hair is too short for them and Spenser won't wear them!

iSew said...

Everything looks lovely. I had made a tote from that sweet red house fabric. I really like your apron in it. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Man you are a busy girl! I thought I was busy last week, but look at all you got done. Hope Baby N's hair is doing okay, he looked so cute last time I saw him!
Happy Thanksgiving - see you soon!

beki said...

Cute stuff!!

Have a happy holiday ;-)

Windybrook Spinner said...

I adore the ponytail holders and the bag in your blog is gorgeous. Hmmm. Maybe I need two of your bags. =) I sure love the one I have.

Mary Beth said...

I just love that bag. Gorgeous!

Kim Sue said...

So funny - I just posted about being MIA - I hope you had a wonderful holiday trip "home".

Anonymous said...

I love your aprons! Especially the red and white!

Melissa said...

You've been busy! Soooo cute!