Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A First for Me

I just received an e-mail from my first swap partner! This is so exciting! I am participating in the One Hour Craft Apron Swap. I should have mentioned this sooner - I realized that if I told you when I signed up, you all could have participated if you wanted. But, being new to blogging, I forgot that this would have been a perfect thing to share on my blog. So, next time I will be more on the ball and hopefully, you already heard about it and signed up if you felt so inclined.

Stacey is going to be a great swap partner - she has already blogged about the swap a few times and I love all of her ideas! She seems just as enthusiastic about it as I do and to make things even easier, we are the same size, so getting a correct fit shouldn't be a problem.

I already had an idea of what kind of apron I wanted to make and then I read something on her blog that sealed the deal. But, of course, I can't tell what it is. It must all be hush, hush until she receives her package in a couple of weeks. And I would like to make that package lots of fun, so if anyone has any suggestions for how to create a great swap package (anything you or a swap partner you have had has done), please leave a comment.


If you're interested in participating in a swap,
Sweet Goodness Swaps should be announcing their summer swap any day now. I can't wait!

No comments: