Thursday, July 5, 2007

Take a look...

We had a fun Fourth of July with family and friends. I managed to fit in a couple of visits to old friends, a bit of thrifting (more on that later), and a photo shoot for my hand bags - thanks to my brother-in-law Chad. I needed some high quality photos because I am going to submit them for this book. I love how they turned out, and I must give all the credit to Chad - he came up with the idea (which I loved) and did all the hard work. It's great to have talent in the family! He took over 200 photos - here are a few of the best ones (well, they were all great, but I couldn't realistically show them all).


And now, time to get back to sewing. I took some crochet projects with me on our trip, but I kept thinking of all of the sewing projects that I needed to do when I got home - it was quite distracting. I have so many things to do, but it's nice to be busy. First on the list though is turning some of the zucchini my father-in-law sent home with us into these. YUM!

p.s. I am not so careful with my own photos, but these are not mine, so please do not copy them or use them in any way!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat pictures. I especially like the last one!

Jenn Maruska said...

Wow - he did a wonderful job! That was nice of him.

I esp. like the fabric that you used for the first bag.

I hope that you make it into the book!!!

Christina J. said...

The photos turned out great! I hope they make it into the book!

Natasha said...

Those photos are awesome - how nice to have such a great photographer in the family! Let us know if you make it in the book.
I am going to try the muffin recipe - looks yummy!

Sarah and Jack said...

Those are very nice!

Sarah said...

Wow, great pictures! Those would look fabulous in a book! :o)

iSew said...

They look sooo good. Wow!!

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

These photos are outrageously good. Chad must be a gem...

Emily said...

I love the photos.. talk about talent!

Natasha said...

Jessi, my son and I made the zucchini muffins this afternoon and they are delicious! (I posted pics on my blog.) We made muffins and mini-muffins. Thanks for the link!

Darcy said...

Cute bags and fabulous pictures!

Breanna said...

Your bags are lovely, and the pictures really do showcase them well. Good luck with the book!