E is for Et Cetera - a few random facts about me, thanks to a tag from Missy.
What was I doing ten years ago?
It was the summer before my last year of college. I was working 50+ hours a week in a biology lab and 10+ hours a week cleaning houses, trying to save money to go to Argentina (even though I didn't know at the time that was where I was going.)
What was I doing one year ago?
We were living in California, Ryan was finishing up his dissertation, Baby N was really a baby - 3 months old, and we were preparing to move, but we didn't have anywhere to go - kind of stressful.
5 snacks I enjoy...
1. half a peanut butter sandwich on bran bread
2. anything chocolate
3. a tall glass of cold Crystal Light Fruit Punch
5 songs I know all the words to...
I'm skipping this one - I can't think of any that I know off the top of my head except for children's songs. My memory is so terrible - especially when it comes to non-essentials.
5 things I would do if I had a million dollars
1. Buy an old house and remodel it.
2. Fulfill all of my fabric dreams!
3. Fund several small loan projects.
4. Join a gym (I really need to do this and I use the cost as an excuse/reason not to.)
5. Share the the joy with my family - gifts for everyone!
5 of my bad habits...
1. Not cleaning up after myself - this has been my plague since childhood - ask my mom!
2. Saying Ummm...
3. Not flossing - though after my four recent cavities, I am making great improvements in this area.
5. Not doing things for myself that I should - like exercise, take time for myself, etc.
Most of my bad habits are not having good habits, does that make them better?
5 things I like doing...
1. thrift shopping
3. trying new recipes.
4. Vacuuming - really I find this so satisfying since I have kids who drop stuff all over the place. It's so nice to go from dirty to clean in just a few minutes.
5. Talking to Ryan - I love to hash things out with him. I know sometimes he wonders if I will ever leave him be, but secretly he loves it!
5 things I will never wear again...
2. denim jumpers
3. pegged jeans
4. leg warmers - I know they're coming back, but I just can't do it!
5. feathered bangs
5 of my favorite toys...
1. my sewing machine
2. my ipod
3. my laptop
4. my remote unlocking car doors (love these with the kids!)
5. any sort of bath additive - bubbles, salts, soaks - I love a good bath!