Friday, September 7, 2007

It's Me Again

Pewter Letter j E S S idansrond copie.JPG

Have you tried this yet?

Just a note to say that I'm back and next week I'll be back to my regular crafty posts.

And just what have I been doing in this blogging down time?

Potty Training - remember when we tried this a couple of months ago? It didn't work out so well then, but this time we are making progress! Hooray!

Weaning - not quite there yet with this one, but we are down to once a day and both of us are happy with that for now.

Purses - the wholesale order is finished and will be in the mail tomorrow. And I can't keep these things in the shop. (That is not a complaint!) And speaking of the shop, check out the new SALE section - time to clear out for the holidays...

Girls Day Out - Last Saturday a little retail therapy (where did this phrase come from? it so makes me laugh!) with Missy and Sandi. So much fun - must do again soon!

And I was supposed to do more house cleaning than I actually did- oh well...

Have a lovely weekend! We're going to the fair tonight (I'm hoping for some fun pics) and tomorrow we have a housewarming party (of one of Ryan's co-workers) to go to. What are your plans?

10 comments:

Natasha said...

Cool! I just tried out the letters and posted it on my blog as well. Thanks for the idea!

kelly said...

have fun. i'm scared of potty training, i just keep putting it off (terrible i know.) and i hear you on weaning... doing a little bit of that around here as well. not fun for me or him.

Christina J. said...

I thought potty training would never end with N. It took a very long time.

I'm going to an art fair near Milwaukee, WI this weekend. Should be fun!

Mama Said Sew said...

DS did potty training off and on for 2 years. He knew what to do, but didn't really pay attention to how his body felt. On the first day of preschool, where pull ups were not allowed, I sent him off in his undies. He caught on quickly and had very few accidents.

Hope you have a great time at the fair. Our county fair starts in a couple weeks. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Sounds like you've had a productive break. Looking forward to your return!

Melissa said...

I saw that new tool on Beki's blog and haven't tried it yet- but WILL DO! Looks cool. You are a busy BUSY girl- lets be lazy and go see Becoming Jane next week! (Before the 12th)

Mary Beth said...

Congrats on the potty training and weaning progress! Enjoy the fair.

Jane said...

I just loved the ruffled bag you did for the Sweet Goodness Swap, now looking at you blog and all those lovely quilts...what a treat! My mom made me a quilt completely by hand. It took the better part of my childhood. Now it is still at her house! So, I only get to visit it.

Heidijayhawk said...

oh i just love your stuff! and potty training? i think i may have blacked that one out of my memory.

Windybrook Spinner said...

Hey, I'm ready for that email with my fabric choices for my bag. I love those bags and I am glad others are appreciating them too! We love the aprons. Thank you.