Saturday, April 14, 2007

Today's Finds

Last night I was browsing the yard sale classifieds when I saw an ad that said, "FABRIC STASH MUST GO." And I said, "HELLO, ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?" So, I went and got some great finds all for $5.

This fab
ALPHABET print will go to good use for some things for P. I also fell for the Huckleberry Pie (from Strawberry Shortcake) print and got some great binding which I am finding so useful lately.

Some fun CHRISTMAS prints to add to the stash that
I'm collecting to make some patchwork stockings this year.

And this great PATTERN. I love the tent and know my boys would too. Am I ambitious enough to make it? Only time will tell.

And this wasn't all - there were a few trims and a pair of unfinished curtains that I plan to make into aprons.


2 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

Oh, I can't wait to see those patchwork stockings - keep us posted on how those turn out!

Congrats on the great fabric finds!

: ) Jenn

jessica said...

What a surprise to find a comment on my blog before I even told anyone about it! Thanks! I've been reading your blog for about a week now after I found your etsy store. Great stuff!