Wednesday, August 15, 2007

H is for Happy


Just a few things that are helping to keep a smile on my face today....

  1. I discovered yesterday that Little P likes green beans - both raw and cooked versions.
  2. I woke up this morning, turned on my computer and found and e-mail telling me I'd been featured here.
  3. There is no more chocolate in the house - nothing to tempt me. It's overdue, I know, but I am really trying to lose this baby weight.
  4. Yesterday I got some more purses cut out from Amy Butler fabrics. I can't wait to sew them up!
  5. I also cleaned my carpet yesterday - it was so filthy and now I can enjoy it's lovely cleanness.
  6. I got some serious comment love on my last post! Thanks everyone! I should cook and take pictures of it more often.
I hear Baby N whining for me upstairs, so I guess it's time for the day to begin...hope you're having a lovely one!

4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Your house is clean, you have ready to sew purses in yummy prints, and your kids likes veggies! What an awesome time!

Natasha said...

That sounds like a start to a great day!! ENJOY!

beki said...

Sounds like life is good :)

Sarah said...

Happy is a good thing. A clean house, a project cut out and kids eating veggies willingly sounds fabulous!