Thursday, August 16, 2007

I is for Ice Cream



Yes, we are quite the ice cream fanatics in our family. I believe I can take most of the credit for this. Ryan tells me that he never ate so much chocolate or ice cream before he married me. I just think ice cream is so much better when everyone in the family is enjoying a bowl, so I had to convert him. Ice cream is what kept me alive during Little P's pregnancy (I could only eat Olde Fashioned Ice Cream in Vanilla). Ice cream is probably my number two craving (after chocolate). On Saturday, we went to our local zoo for the ice cream zoofari - does every zoo have this? I know our last zoo had one too. There are ice cream scooping stations set up around the zoo and you can eat as much as you want! It was fun! I meant to take pictures because I was thinking of this post, but I forgot to take the camera. So, the pictures are from another ice cream adventure this summer - we stopped to get ice cream and cheese at a dairy on our way to see family - YUM!

10 comments:

Mom2fur said...

I, too, am a great lover of ice cream! All year round, even with a foot of snow on the ground.
The pictures are so cute, especially of the baby with the ice cream all over his face. If only we could all 'tuck in' to ice cream with such happy abandon, LOL!

Shaka said...

i love ice cream too! we frequent the local dairy too often! cute pictures of the kids

Sarah said...

Oh boy, I'll have to check if the Sac Zoo has one of these, that sounds awesome!

Mama Said Sew said...

Cute photos! I'm with you on the ice cream and the chocolate. My son, who just turned five, has finally decided that ice cream is a good thing. He's the only kid I've ever known who didn't like ice cream (or mac & cheese).

Angela S said...

Seriously yum! That sounds like it would be a blast!

Heidijayhawk said...

that is toooooooo sweet! look at that face!

Darcy said...

Love the icecream pics!

Karen said...

Ice cream is a must have at my house!

Ixchelle said...

adorable children jessica. Thank you for the sweet email, that made my day. I will email right back

iSew said...

I love ice cream too, but I try not to eat it much. I've lost some weight recently, but I still leave some space for the cold stuff. Wish I lived near a zoo that had an ice cream event. mmmm I used to go to 31 Flavors all the time with a work friend. We called it Club 31, lol.